Our Taster Programme is a unique one day opportunity to engage with Teach First and start developing the skills and attributes needed to progress to employment after university.
The Taster Programme is exclusively for students in their early years of study and is designed to give you an insider’s view of the career opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programme, as well as enhancing your employability.
Through a series of interactive workshops and self-reflection you will:
- Gain an increased understanding of your own skill set
- Understand how you can use your skills to have a profound impact on helping us achieve our vision
- Create your own bespoke development plan based on your skills and aspirations
You will also meet ambassadors of our Leadership Development Programme and hear their inspiring stories.
In order to be eligible to apply for our Taster Programme you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Studying for an undergraduate degree
- In your first year of study (three year course), or your first or second year of study (four year course)
- Minimum of 300 UCAS points, or equivalent (excluding General Studies)
- Studying a degree or have A-levels that satisfy our requirements
- Minimum grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths and English
We are now closed for applications. Please check back in the autumn when we will announce new Taster Programme dates (for students graduating in 2019 or 2020).