Accountabilities within the role include, but are not limited to:
• Speaking with students and encouraging them to sign up to receive further information about Teach First from the Graduate Recruitment team
• Striving to meet targets set.
Raising brand awareness
• Delivering lecture shouts or pitches about Teach First to diverse audiences.
• Raising awareness of Teach First via a diverse range of media – online & offline.
• Driving students to events and raising awareness of Teach First by devising and implementing innovative activities on campus.
• Ensuring that the Teach First brand is visible on campus (posters, flyers etc.)
• Building relationships with, and engaging with relevant academics
• Building relationships with, and engaging with a diverse range of societies
• Compelling students to engage in Teach First opportunities
Events management and attendance
• Representing Teach First at various careers fairs
• Supporting at the annual Employer Presentation and other employer presentations throughout the year as directed by line manager
• Design and delivery of innovative events and visibility campaigns to generate interest in Teach First
Brand Managers are required to work four hours per week during the autumn and spring term. There can be flexibility at the discretion of line manager for working a different number of hours each week as long as the total number of hours is worked and that the time activity meets needs of the university.
Brand Managers will be paid £7.50/hour in their first year in role, rising to £8.00/hour if remaining in role for a second year.
- Brand Managers can benefit from a flexible working system, so with the exception of pre-planned events, will be able to plan and manage their own time.
- Teach First strives to ensure strong performance is recognised and rewarded and as such you will be eligible for non-monetary one-off rewards where appropriate.
- Brand Managers who meet the relevant criteria are eligible to fast track to the Assessment Centre stage of the Teach First Leadership Development Programme and Teach First Insight programme.