Our Taster Programme is a unique one day opportunity to engage with Teach First and start developing the skills and attributes needed to progress to employment after university.
Exclusively for students in their early years of study, the programme is also designed to give you an insider’s view of the career opportunities available through our Leadership Development Programme (LDP), as well as enhancing your employability.
Through a series of interactive workshops and self-reflection you will:
- gain an increased understanding of your own skill set
- create your own bespoke development plan based on your skills and aspirations
- understand how you can use your skills to have a profound impact on helping us achieve our vision
During the day you will meet Teach First ambassadors (those who have completed our Leadership Development Programme) and hear their inspiring stories and experiences.
In order to be eligible to apply for our Taster Programme you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Studying for an undergraduate degree
- In your first year of study (three year course), or your first or second year of study (four year course)
- Minimum of 300 UCAS points or equivalent (excluding General Studies)
300 UCAS points calculated using the pre-2017 Tariff
- Studying a degree or have A-levels that satisfy our requirements
- Minimum grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English
You can now apply for our Taster Programme on the following dates:
- 27 February
- 3 March