Accountabilities within the role include, but are not limited to:
- Speaking with students and encouraging them to sign up to receive further information about Teach First from the Graduate Recruitment team.
- Striving to meet targets set.
Raising brand awareness
- Delivering lecture shouts or pitches about Teach First to diverse audiences.
- Raising awareness of Teach First via a diverse range of media – online and offline.
- Driving students to events and raising awareness of Teach First by devising and implementing innovative activities on campus.
- Ensuring that the Teach First brand is visible on campus (posters, flyers etc.)
- Building relationships with, and engaging with relevant academics and a diverse range of university societies.
- Compelling students to engage in Teach First opportunities.
Events management and attendance
- Representing Teach First at various careers fairs.
- Supporting at the annual Employer Presentation and other employer presentations throughout the year as directed by line manager.
- Design and delivery of innovative events and visibility campaigns to generate interest in Teach First.
- You will be paid £7.50/hour in your first year in role, rising to £8.00/hour if remaining in role for a second year.
- Brand Managers can benefit from a flexible working system, so with the exception of pre-planned events, you will be able to plan and manage your own time.
- Teach First strives to ensure strong performance is recognised and rewarded and as such you will be eligible for non-monetary one-off rewards where appropriate.
- Brand Managers who meet the relevant criteria are eligible to fast track to the assessment centre stage of our LDP and Insight programme.